Blog Updates

Dear Readers,

Hi! First of all, I want to thank you all for reading my blog posts, following my blog, commenting on it, and more. Thank you very much!

Next, I would like to inform you of some updates on my blog.

Update 1:
If you have visited my blog recently, you would have noticed the most prominent change in it. I have changed the colour scheme of my blog, background and all, from pink and white, to purple and turquoise. I have also changed the fonts to ones more interesting.The new one's really better than the old one, I realized after changing it. Hope you like it!

Update 2:
I have added two new pages to my blog. Below the header, there's a strip which says; 

| Home | About Me | Coming Soon | The home page is the page where all my posts are and will continue to come. The 'About Me' page contains my brief introduction, and the 'Coming Soon' page has a list of stuff that I'll be posting on my blog soon.


That's all. Hope you like the changes.
Thank you.

Comments

  1. The new changes are awesome!! I love them! :D And how did you add the section with the pages at the top? If it's okay with you, I'd really like to do it for my blogs too. :) I'll check out the Coming Soon page every so often. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      You can add the pages gadget at the top by going to the 'Layout' section of blogger. There'll be kind of boxes with each gadget's name on it. If you already have the 'Pages' gadget there, you can drag it below the header. You can click and drag any gadgets you want to change their position.
      Sure you can do it for your blogs! It's gives it a kind of website-ish look, don't you think?! 8D

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Ah, great, thanks for letting me know! I'll do that. Yeah, you're right! ;D

      Delete
    3. You have probably posted this long ago but since i have just discovered your blog, i like to know how to add the pages part at the top.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream