Some Life Updates

Hello readers!

I haven't posted for a pretty long time. There was a lot of stuff going on, plus I had been busy in some office related stuff (where I volunteer), so I wasn't getting a chance to write and post. Although I had a few topics to write on in mind, and had begun writing on them as well, I wasn't able to conclude the writings well enough so I didn't just post them. 

Anyways, back to life. I have just completed my O levels successfully, alhumdulillah, as a private candidate. Although I did face a few challenges, I'm glad that I've finally completed it with reasonably satisfactory grades. :) I have decided to do my A levels privately as well, instead of going to an A level school or college. I've picked social sciences for my A levels, (Sociology, Psychology, and English Language) instead of pure sciences. (Why I chose social sciences over pure sciences is another topic I'd like to write on sometime.) Anyways, I do hope I manage to do my A levels with good grades too. 

Another thing I'd like to mention is a project I'm working on with my siblings at the moment. It is unlike any project we've worked on in the past, so we have little experience in the field. It is basically a video documentary on homeschooling, based on our own experiences during the six years we've been homeschooled. We have a pretty detailed plan for it, I just hope we shoot it well enough and make it look like a real documentary. ;) I'll definitely share the video here once it's done.

I promise I'll be posting more often now. After all, I've also picked English Language as an A level subject, so I'll hopefully be sharing lots of directed writings soon. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for me to write and post on, they'd be more than welcome. Feel free to comment below.
Thanks!

Comments

  1. Dear Fatima,
    I'm new on your blog but since I read your post about chemistry,your blog has become one of my favourite.
    Since May,l was looking forward to your next post and glad to see that you have finally posted after so long. Good to know about your new project.Hopefully it will be as inspiring as your other projects are.
    It's always good to see teenagers like you who are involved in meaningful activities and are an inspiration for the society.
    May Allah bless you always:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and motivation! It's nice to know that there are a few people out there who read my blog posts. :) If you have any suggestions, feedback or advice for my blog, it would be more than welcome. Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. Fatima please can you please please start posting again? I am missing your posts! I have read each one, even the older ones (this comment is proof!). Where have you gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been busy with a lot of stuff, but thank you for the lovely comments. I'll try to start posting again soon, InshaAllah. I haven't gone anywhere! Btw will you please tell me who you are, because the comment is anonymous but I have a feeling you might be someone I know irl.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream