Make-up Art

Here are some drawings which I drew recently using my Mom's old eye makeup. Hope you like them.

Thank you.



This is a girl I drew. I made it with a pencil first and coloured it using eye shadow. 






The one below is a Japanese girl. Does it look like one? 
I made it the same way, first, a pencil sketch and then filled it in using the eye shadow. I used a dry paint brush to apply it.
A Japanese Girl
Materials I used
Above is a picture of the Materials I used: Some old
Eye Shadow, a pencil, a dry paint brush, and also an 
eraser (not shown in the picture).

Comments

  1. Wow, these are awesome, Fatima! ;D They're really effective! I love the materials you used, I mean, make-up for pictures, it's a great idea! Were you inspired by Zainab? I think this is a cool idea. I might ask my mum if I can try it out too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, I and Zainab sat down together to do it, Actually! I had nearly completed it quite a while ago, I added some finishing touches and posted it a few days ago! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream