Who's your Favourite Author?

Dear People

I have added a poll on my blog in which you have to vote on who's your Favourite Author. The time is limited for voting and please give your vote. The results will be shown next month. Kindly vote on your favourite Author. If it is not one of those who I've mentioned, select the one you like best from the options available. The authors mentioned are well known and I hope you've read their books.

These are the authors, select the one you like best:

  • J.K Rowling
  • Paulo Coelho
  • Roald Dahl
  • Ishtiaq Ahmed
  • Enid Blyton

By the way, if the poll does not work, post a comment saying who your favourite author is. P.S: If you follow my blog by email, you will receive updates whenever I post something new. 

Comments

  1. Oh my God!!! it is very difficult to choose one from them as I like 3 authors in the list... So I am confused whom should I vote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Paulo Coelho. Please tell me how to cast my vote.

    Salman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've voted for Paulo Coelho but I want to vote J.K. Rowling too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is kenza365! :D I voted for Roald Dahl, but I'm not sure whether it worked or not. Btw, I got a blogger! ^^ The blog is 5 star writers again. I'll still use the weebly, but I wanted to use blogspot as well. Anyway, fyi, it's www.5starwriters.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll see your blog.
      And thanks for visiting!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And np! Btw, nice makeover! ^^

      Delete
  5. The poll says it closed - J.K. Rowling got the most votes. :) Btw, did you know that J.K. Rowling published an 8th Harry Potter book? I think it's a short story. I knew an 8th would come out! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the poll's closed, and WHAT? An 8th Harry Potter?! The story had ended pretty well in the last part (Deathly Hallows)

      Delete
    2. I think it's a rumor going around about the 8th Harry potter. I searched it on google and some sites say it's a hoax and some say it is coming out. Is it published yet? Have you seen it in print?

      Delete
    3. Yes, I'm pretty sure it's published. Or at least in the UK. That's what I thought; it ended. But apparently, I think it's about Harry's life as an adult. Just a short story or something. No, I haven't actually seen it, but I'll check fantasticfiction or my library site... be right back.

      Delete
    4. Actually, it's an online book. She published it on pottermore.com. Yeah, it's about Harry as an adult. So no, it wouldn't be in book shops.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream