My Reading Log

Hey Readers! Welcome back. I noticed that I hadn't posted on this blog for about two months. Not that I was very busy or anything, I just wasn't in the right mood for blogging. I guess you can assume that I'm back in the mood now, for I'm back with a new page element on my blog. I had been working on it for several weeks. It is a Reading Log, and you are most welcome to check it out. But before you do so, I must inform you about a few things related to this reading log.

First of all, this reading log is NOT a list of all of the books that I have read in the sixteen years of my life! That would be pretty much impossible to do. This reading log is actually a list of some of the books that I have read and enjoyed reading very much, or received some important lessons from. They include fiction and non-fiction books.

Secondly, I would like you to know that I am not rating any of these books. I would not like to say that the books listed at the top are any better than the books at the bottom of the log. It is simply an anthology of some of the books that have influenced me strongly in some way or the other, and I will continue to add more books to it in the future, as I read more and more of them.

Lastly, you will notice that after the title of each book, I have written a short description or review about the book. Please note that the reviews or descriptions of the books that I have given there are purely my personal opinion, and not any widely accepted facts or opinions related to those books. You may or may not agree with my opinions.

With these aspects in my mind, you can check out My Reading Log here. Please feel free to share your own opinions regarding it and to leave a comment. Thank you very much.

P.S: I will be coming back very soon with an article that I am working on at the moment. Stay tuned and thank you. :)

Comments

  1. Thank you, you posted after SUCH A LONG TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed some of the text! Personally, I like the old text better. But, as this is your blog, you can make it according to your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed reading your new Reading Log, Fatima, and I love the format in which you've set it out! I'll a couple of them to my to-read list. It's always interesting to learn more about the preferences of one of your favourite bloggers! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream