Clayholds - some changes

Hi readers! I'm so sorry for not posting for so long; I was just too busy in a lot of stuff, especially my own studies... Anyways, if you remember my previous post, it was about Creative Clay Creations, a venture that I had started. So, this post is about something related to that; read on if you're interested.

A while after I had started my company, I decided that the title 'Creative Clay Creations' was too long for a company's name. I realized that a company's name should be short, and besides, I didn't really like it's name, so I decided to change it. After a lot of thinking, we came up with the name 'Clayholds' for our startup. The name fits in well because most of our products are holders -that hold stuff- so the name Clayholds suits the idea. Even better, it hasn't been taken by anyone else yet, so maybe we can buy its domain later on as well.

Anyways, I created another blog (clayholds.blogspot.com) for Clayholds, and updated it with our previous as well as several new products. We had several new ideas and have shared them their as well, such as Customized Orders; the option of having your product made your way. We are also offering the service of home delivery for our customers -delivery charges apply- in Karachi.

I'd like to invite you all to visit Clayholds' blog and follow it. Constructive feedback, suggestions and genuine comments will always be welcome.

Important note: We'll soon be announcing a giveaway for some of our products this week. You get the chance to get the product you like best from our range for free. Stay tuned to make sure you don't miss this awesome opportunity.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. Hey Fatima long time no speak! How have you been? Apologies for not commenting in so long, I was busy with my exams! I totally understand what you mean about not having time to blog either.

    I'm loving these new changes to your business and "Clayholds" is such a fun, catchy title you came up with! I've taken a look at the blog previously via Zainab's post... It looks amazing and so official! I just remembered I was meaning to follow it so I'll do that straight after (and check out the posts in detail of course). Setting up commissions is a great idea and I'm sure it would be a popular demand. The home delivery and giveaway ideas are also really good ways of promoting Clayholds! It's only a suggestion, but maybe you could sell your creations at stalls/markets as a way to further promote it? Just an idea. :D

    Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to hearing more about how the business goes!
    On another note, I wanted to mention that your new blog format looks awesome! It's so neat, the way you've arranged the labels, followers, etc. into a menu and added the beach theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Kenza! Nice to hear from you after such a long gap. I'm great, how are you? I totally understand, I had my exams too, and didn't get around to commenting on anyone else's blog either.

      Thanks! When I earlier named the start-up 'Creative Clay Creations', I knew I wasn't just satisfied with the name. We brainstormed and came up with a lot of names, but some weren't good enough, and some had already been taken. Then my dad suggested this name 'Clayholds', and it seemed pretty catchy, so we changed the name to Clayholds.
      You're absolutely right! It would be a brilliant way to promote the startup by setting up stalls at markets\craft fairs. We thought of this idea too, but the only issue is that we really don't have as much stuff as we should before putting up a stall. Secondly, we are also trying to replicate the products that are popular, and that is more difficult than making the thing the first time, because you have to make it look as close as possible to the original product. But thanks for the idea! :D We might be ready to do that in a few months, perhaps..

      Thanks! You'll probably be updated since you've followed the blog.
      Btw, did you notice the new formats that Blogger launched? They're so awesome! They make your blog so attractive and fun to browse. ;) Do check them out if you haven't already!

      Delete
  2. Is clayholds still active in 2020 or closed??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream