Creative Clay Creations

Hello readers! I decided that now it was perhaps about time that I posted a bit about Creative Clay Creations on my blog. This is a small business that I have started and am running with my siblings. You may already know, if you have visited my art blog, that I already enjoy sculpting pots and jars out of clay. So, I planned to turn my passion into a kind of profession.
I created a blog for this very purpose, which acts as an official website for the company. You can visit it at creativeclaycreations.blogspot.com. On that blog, I post details regarding all our products (though we currently have only a handful of them!), which include their description, length \ height, price, and so on. You would get a better idea once you visit the blog \ website.
While on the topic, I thought I'd let you know that we'd soon be announcing a New Year's Sale, so if anyone of you would like to buy anything, you can get a discount in that season.
Oh, and I also must inform you that currently, we can only cater to customers in Karachi. If this goes well and we expand it a bit, we may begin the service of delivering our products to customers residing out of Karachi. But no promises right now (because I have still not sold a single item by now!)
Some of the pots and jars available at
Creative Clay Creations
Handmade visiting cards that I designed for the company

Comments

  1. This business is super interesting Fatima! I love how productive you and Zainab are! (I've been wanting to sell art commissions for so long but I just never get round to setting it up! xD It's so nice to see that you are though! <3) This is such a creative idea! Gosh I do wish I lived in Karachi. xD The heart-shaped clay plot really caught my eye! It's so gorgeous and it looks official... if I saw it in a shop I'd definitely be tempted to buy it, but even better, it's been homemade by you! :D I also really like the shiny turquoise and pink pot that both you and Zainab made - it definitely looks like a perfect accessory to hold cosmetics! Do you look up pictures for inspiration or come up with the designs from your imagination? C: I love the photographs Zainab has taken, they capture the clay pots and their uses so well! You've planned everything out and structured the official blog brilliantly! I'm looking forward to seeing yours and Zainab's progress! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll follow the blog and promise to keep up with updates too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kenza! 8D You can start something as well; I think that there would be far more opportunities to do this kind of stuff in the UK than in Karachi. I think that people in the UK would value the handmade stuff there more than they do it here, and they would be willing to spend money on it too. We haven't had any customers here yet, with a little bit of advertising that we did. But we'll keep trying, though! (And after all, it's not even a very serious 'business'! Its just something we started for fun, and if it doesn't work out well, we'll just close up.)

      Thank you so much for your kind comments and remarks about the pots! :) I'm glad you liked them. Our main feature is that all our products are handmade\homemade, and each of our product is unique from the rest. :D We sometimes search the internet for ideas, as well as use our own imagination. We also get ideas from art books.

      Btw, if you have any suggestions or constructive feedback for the blog, or the clay pots, please feel free to give it. :D We'd be happy to know what you think about it. :)

      Delete
  2. How do u get your parents to let you blog?
    Also, I lOVE your pots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never really stop me from doing anything meaningful.
      Thank you.:)

      Delete
  3. Your company's blog/website is wonderful Fatima. It looks like a professional website. All the items for sale are very tempting, I am wondering which one should be bought first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We'll also be launching many new products soon... stay tuned.

      Delete
  4. i think that if you turn off the "navbar" in layout settings, it may give a better look to your company's blog/website. (Just a suggestion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't know that you could turn off this feature. I've done it now. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream