One year since I started blogging!

Hello Everyone!

I've just realized! It's been a year since I started blogging! I am so... excited -for apparently no reason!


I made my blog on 12th March, 2014. I published two posts that day. They were two of my poems; Siblings and Desserts. Then I started blogging regularly - well, not so regularly. I have 37 published posts on my blog from 12th March, 2014 till 11th March, 2015, which averages to about three posts each month - which is not too much, but still, something's better than nothing! And I have made sure to post something each month, so there's no month in these twelve months when I haven't published any post. I do try to post as often as I can, whenever I create anything worth posting.


In these twelve months on blogger, I have:

  • Created a blog
  • Published thirty-six posts on it
  • Gotten 207 comments on it (including my own replies)
  • Made an About Me and a Coming Soon page on it
  • Had 2113 page views on it
And a lot more!

So thank you for reading. I just wanted to inform you that it's been an year! :)
Thank you very much!

Comments

  1. I am glad to see you and your blog growing day by day. You now have a wonderful collection of your writings and art work on your blog. I am proud of you. Keep it up and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATIMA'S ARCHIVES. Keep astonishing us.
    Your baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Happy Bloggerversary, Fatima! XD It's so cool that you've been on here for a year now! And I'm so delighted to have been along with you on some of your year! Your posts have been amazing! At least, though, if you post only 3 a month, people get to appreciate them, and more people can catch up with your posts easily. Besides, I haven't posted much myself! Wow, March seems to be SO busy a month!! Also, this is really interesting, because I started writing my book series exactly 1 month ago - it's anniversary was on 12th February. XD (In fact I thought it was 12th March, but I guess I muddled it up, and missed it this year... never mind!) Anyway, here's for another year! You've done great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It was a cool idea for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream