A Story on an Animal: Lizard

I shared this very short story on the Thinkers' Club Blog, and I'm sharing it here too. It is a little different from the Original Version, but is written by me.

Just as I got out of my hiding place under the bed, A girl entered the room. I stayed still, hoping to be unnoticed, but her terrible eyes spotted me and she screamed so loudly, that my ears hurt! I ran back under the bed, terrified! I  was so frightened that someone would kill me if I came out, so I stayed inside all day long until night. And when everything was quiet and everyone fell asleep, I changed my home to a safer place with other creatures of my kind.

Comments

  1. Awesome piece of writing! ^^ At the moment I'm writing a few short paragraphs about a wolf. But it's really hard, because I'm not a wolf. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's quite easy, you just have to think yourself as an wolf, and write anything that comes in your mind, as a wolf

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream