Crafts by Me

You can reuse junk materials and make wonderful craft items out of them. Here are some things I made by using junk materials. Some of these are made of old things and I made some of them at a Summer Creativity Camp and some are my own ideas. These things may seem a bit childish, but they are fun to make, specially if you like creating things

This is a 3D bird made from a paper plate. I took a paper plate and folded it in half. Then I painted it yellow and attached pieces of foam for feathers on one side. I made a head on paper and pasted it on the bird. 
I made this at the Summer Camp. 


This purple chair is made from a carton of  Milkpak. Does it seem like it? In a Summer Camp class, we all were given a carton of Milkpak and we had to make something out of it. For making this, I had to flatten the box and shape it like a chair. Then I painted it purple and decorated it a little. I attached straws for legs, (one is missing in the picture).
This is a slab pot. I made it from Potters' Clay. This kind of pot is made by cutting slabs of clay and joining them to make a shape like this. After it dried, I painted and decorated it.









Comments

  1. Wow these are really effective! I love the slab pot! It's really nice and colourful! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks, I didn't know you were watching my blog, I mean I shared this yesterday only!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Oh, lol! I like giving feedback on people's things. XD I happened to be looking at your blog the same day you posted it.

      Delete
  2. Your craft project shows your creativity and enthusiasm!
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice craft fatima baji interesting very very awosome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you painted the pot and I love the way you decorated the pot with gems. I love that
    you added leaves on the sides, and you painted the rim yellow. You also painted the inside a different color and I really love the contrasting colors!




    It is really creative how you transformed a boring milk carton into a bright, colorful, pretty, and maybe even comfortable, chair!

    The bird might look a bit childish to others, but to me, it looks like it should belong in a museum! The duck is really creatively made and I like the way you tipped the tail feathers with red.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Changes I would like to see in my country five years ahead

Short Story~The Storm

Poetry: To Dream